Analysis of thin films by in-situ IR spectroscopy
CatLab Lectures Modern Methods in Heterogeneous Catalysis Research
- Date: Feb 11, 2022
- Time: 09:00 AM - 10:30 AM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: PD. Dr. Karsten Hinrichs
- ISAS - Leibniz-Institut für Analytische Wissenschaft - ISAS - e.V.
- Location: IRIS Adlershof, Zum Großen Windkanal 2, 12489 Berlin
- Room: Seminarraum 3.176 Haus 3 / 1. Etage
- Host: Dr. Annette Trunschke
- Contact: email@example.com
Modern Methods in Heterogeneous Catalysis Research. A series of independent lectures on basic principles and new challenges in catalysis research. The lecture series is aimed at PhD students and scientists who are interested in interfacial phenomena and the design and investigation of functional 3D and 2D materials.
We are holding the lecture series as a 3G event. Registration for participants on site is possible online using the following link:
You can also use Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/91490793791?pwd=Q1huZW05S0l4MS9XcTlkWC9sQVk5dz09;
Meeting ID: 914 9079 3791, Passcode: 538338